Paperwork & Preauthorization
Have Your Information ready
Whether you're coming in to meet with one of our specialists on an outpatient basis or if your child is scheduled for admission, you can expect to spend a few minutes filling out forms and exchanging information. This information is an important part of building your child's patient record and maintaining its accuracy and consistency.
- Be prepared to fill out paperwork and to provide the following:
- The name and contact information of the doctor who referred you
- Your medical insurance information and a copy of your card.
- Your co-payment
- Medical history and list of medications your child is taking
- Any records or forms you were asked to bring
If your physician hasn't already done so, make sure you contact your insurance company prior to admission to determine if pre-authorization for your child's treatment needs to be completed. Bring copies of any authorizations from the insurance company with you to the hospital.