Scheduling an Appointment
The Central Scheduling Office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Phone: (914) 493-2500; to schedule an appointment press 2.
- Fax: (914) 493-2501
- Nuclear Medicine phone: (914) 493-7552
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology phone: (914) 493-7560
You can also request an appointment online by clicking the button below
We offer a wide range of imaging services
Scheduling your appointment
When calling our scheduling department, a friendly voice will greet you and ask for some information to schedule your examination. If possible, please have the following information available:
- General information: name, address, telephone number with area code, Social Security number, driver's License number
- The prescription from the doctor describing the type of examination to be performed.
- What type of insurance you have.
- If the examination you are having requires a pre-certification or pre-authorization number, please give that number to the scheduler. If you are not sure whether or not your particular insurance provider requires a pre-certification or pre-authorization, please call your insurance benefits coordinator who should be able to help you.
- Specific information: You may be required to give more detailed information about your examination such as if you have any allergies, if you take certain kinds of medication or, in the case of an MRI examination, if you have a pacemaker or any metallic objects inside your body.
Please notify the scheduling staff if you have had any previous examinations at the Advanced Imaging Center or Westchester Medical Center.