Amar B. Shah, M.D.
Attending Physician, Director of Cardiac, Vascular MR and CT
Education & Training
- Medical School: State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, New York
- Internship: Internal Medicine, Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylviania
- Fellowship: Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachussetts
- Board Certification: Diplomate, American Board of Radiology
- Academic Appointment: Assistant Professor of Radiology, New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York
Specialty: Diagnostic and Body Imaging
Clinical Interests: Cardiac, Thoracic, and Vascular Imaging Education and Research
Download Dr. Shah's bio card.