Julian W. Sanchez, MD
Attending Physician, Director, Breast Imaging
- Medical School: New York University, School of Medicine, New York, New York
- Internship: Internal Medicine, Booth Memorial Medical Center, Flushing, NY
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, State University of New York Health Sciences Center, Brooklyn, New York
Nuclear Medicine, St. Vincent's Hospital, New York, New York
- Board Certification: Diplomate, American Board of Radiology
- Academic Appointment: Assistant Professor of Radiology, New York, Medical College, Valhalla, New York.
Specialty: Breast Imaging and Intervention
Clinical Interests: Breast Malignancy, Medical Ethics
Download Dr. Sanchez' bio card.