The pediatric neurology team at Maria Fareri Children's Hospital specializes in treating disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system that vary from complex problems requiring multi- disciplinary pediatric subspecialty care to the initial evaluation of emergencies such as trauma, infections, stroke, tics and other movement disorders.
The team collaborates with Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital’s pediatric neurosurgery and neuro-oncology teams to provide lifesaving and life-changing care. All services are provided in consultation with other Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital specialty teams including genetics, neuro-opthalmology, intensive care, infectious diseases, neuroradiology, neuropsychology, adolescent psychology, Child Life support therapies, rehabilitative teams and others when necessary.
Pediatric Neurology Services
- Coordinate all neuroradiology studies
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electroencephalography video monitoring for seizure diagnosis or as part of localization for seizure treatment
- Electrophysiology studies (epilepsy monitoring unit, electromyography/nerve conduction, evoked potentials)
- Lumbar puncture for cerebral spinal fluid studies
Our Medical Staff
Liliah Cantor, MD
Sarala Devi, MD
Cecile Fray, MD
Ronald Jacobson, MD (Section Chief)
Shahid Parvez, MD
Bruce Roseman, MD
Stanley Rothman, MD
Wendy Silver, MD
For information about our specialists, please visit our online Physician Directory.